Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Aspie working

It's been a rough few months for me.  I have had some personal health issues, which add to stress in the workplace, and I've had a few "aspie meltdowns" as a result.  No one likes this, especially me.  Which I think people don't quite get.  It's embarrassing to become that upset in public.  Heck, it's embarrassing at home when no one can see it but your couch.

I'm trying an ADD/ADHD med to see if it helps with some of the sensory overload issues I've been dealing with.  I'm about a week in, and it seems to help.  Now I just need to get the rest under control.

On the fatty front, there is an awesome movement afoot to stand up for the kids of GA.  Big kudos to Marilyn Wann for getting the ball rolling, and to each person who has participated.  You can check it out here.  I love what I am seeing in the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment